Plant Area Manager required
Job Ref K701
If ever a garden centre could be classed as ‘best in bloom’, then this gorgeous Garden Centre is it. From the moment you step through the doors into the main shop with its inspiring displays and products through to the fabulous all weather outdoor plant area, you can’t fail to be inspired by this fantastic garden centre. They have thousands of trees, shrubs, climbers and perennials, displayed with style and imagination. The centre is also home to an inspiring range of gifts for the home, superb garden furniture, outdoor leisure department, crafts and aquatics. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Plant Area Manager to join their popular garden centre.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Leading and supervising a small team of staff
- Purchasing of plant stock, ranging and selection
- Merchandising effectively creating innovative displays
- Maintenance of all plant stock with good house keeping skills
- Ensuring excellent quality stock is on display throughout the department
- Monitoring sales and maintaining accurate stock control
- All areas of customer sales and service
- Assisting in other areas of the business as and when required
The appointed person will have a good working knowledge of plant retailing, able to lead by example delivering high standards in their work and ensuring excellent customer sales and service in return for a rewarding and challenging career.
If this Plant Area Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Paul Hargreaves on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more garden centre jobs, click Retail.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Area Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application this for Plant Area Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.