Contracts Manager required
Job Ref B996
Our client is an award-winning Landscape company who specialise in all forms of landscaping, external works and natural & synthetic sports facilities. Traditionally dealing with Local Authorities, Royal Parks, Government Agencies, Sports Clubs, Consultants, Architects and Construction Companies, completing contracts from £100K to £5 million+
Currently work is secured via select lists, reputation, their marketing division and through a trading history that has been built up over 30 years.
Due to their continued growth, they are seeking a Contracts Manager with previous experience in managing and delivering commercial landscape projects, on time, to specification and producing the budgeted margin. Contracts in London and South East, ranging in value between £100K to £4.5 Million.
- Completion of contracts on time and to specification.
- Ensuring gross margins are maintained on contracts.
- Management of sub-contractors and direct labour.
- Procurement and management of resources (plant, equipment and materials).
- Delivering contracts in line with Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Production and ongoing development of Construction Phase Plans
- Production and management of programmes of work.
- Maintaining site records.
- Effective client/ project team communication and relationship building.
- Proactive approach to contract delivery, highlighting any potential problems and proposing solutions.
- Production and presentation of monthly progress reports
- Production and submission of monthly valuations
- Project reviews at the end of each project.
What We Are Looking For:
Proven track record within the construction/landscaping industry, be commercially minded and adept at managing site managers and subcontractors.
Full UK Driver’s License
Project Management qualification (Preferred)
If this Contracts Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Paul Hargreaves on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful.