Contracts Manager required.
Job Ref: N430
Established in 1977, our client offers a full range of services to cover every aspect of landscape construction and maintenance. The goal is to provide the highest levels of service and help their customers realise the full creative possibilities of modern landscaping.
They specialise in the commercial sector and with their centrally located Head Office and Nursery, they operate throughout the UK. Our client offers a complete landscaping service that includes everything from ecology considerations, design and installation to aftercare and maintenance, providing a bespoke solution for your requirements.
Purpose of the Job:
- To manage the planning and execution of allocated contracts to ensure maximum return for the company and completing the contracts to a high standard.
- The successful candidate can be based anywhere in North or West London to manage the day to day operation of M25 area.
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental systems.
- Input into pricing of jobs
- Assist the Systems Administrator with the production of method statements and risk assessments
- To plan resource levels
- To liaise with other managers to allocate resources for labour and plant
- To programme contract delivery
- Assisting with foremen packs
- Attend site meetings with client or their representatives as required
- Control of direct and subcontract labour and completion of weekly report sheets
- Control of all plant and materials and use of purchase requisitions
- Conducting monthly toolbox talks & associated paperwork
- Active role in recruitment of new employees
- Working within our established quality and environmental systems
- Ensuring on site activities comply with Health & Safety regulations
- Ongoing monitoring of contract programme ensuring maximum return and meeting required company standards
- Dealing with contract correspondence as necessary
- Liaising with the FM Estimator/Surveyor regarding invoicing of completed work and extras / variations
- Approving contract purchase invoices
- Awareness of any marketing opportunities for the company
- Attendance at fortnightly production meetings
- Carry out site surveys, site meetings and client meetings as required
- Responsible for identification of any training needs for foremen and operatives and communication to the Systems Administrator
- Other duties as required
If this Contracts Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Tom Little on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Contracts Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Contracts Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.