Our client is successful small Garden Centre group with a strong reputation nationally for quality and excellent operational standards. They are seeking a plant area manager within their site in Roxburghshire.
You will be responsible for supporting the garden centre to achieve its plant sales goals while ensuring excellent customer service and a reputation for great quality.
Line managing and developing a team in the Plant Area
Duty Management for the site as required.
Following health and safety and ensuring the team are working in a safe manner.
Managing stock levels and creating excellent displays.
General Housekeeping duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Supervisory/management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Plant Knowledge / horticultural awareness.
- Stock management and experience with EPOS systems
- Key holder and security responsibilities
- Good communication skills with the ability to train others and work as part of a wider team.
- Experience in taking a proactive approach to health and safety with a H&S qualification
- Appropriate Horticultural qualifications are desirable.
If this Garden Centre Plant Area Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Paul Hargreaves on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more garden centre jobs, click Retail.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Plant Area Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Plant Area Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.