Manager of Food & Beverage required
Job Ref S310
As Manager of Food & Beverage, this role will support the Managing Director with any task needed for the day to day running of the Restaurant and Farm Shop. You will ensure the smooth running of daily operations across the Restaurant and Farm Shop including sales and finance.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Direct reports: Head of Hospitality, Farm Shop Assistants
Day to day duties include:
- Identify areas of development and growth within the area and create long-term strategies
- Maximise efficiency, create value for money
- Streamline operations
- Supervising staff and providing constructive feedback
- Mentor and motivate staff to achieve productivity and engagement
- Management procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate risk and ensure all H&S policies and procedures are adhered to
Experience and Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to apply business knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Management and leadership skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and methodical, able to meet deadlines
- Able to carry out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Alternate weekend and bank holiday working is required
- Solid background in business practices, procedures and terminology
- Proven experience in Senior Management role or equivalent position
- Working knowledge of data analysis on areas such as performance and operation
- Familiarity with MS office
- Confident communicator with a positive, personable and professional manner
- Good planning, time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Meticulous, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, adaptable approach and able to implement and follow processes and procedures
If this Manager of Food and Beverage vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Matt Parker on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more garden centre jobs, click Retail.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Manager of Food and Beverage vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Manager of Food and Beverage vacancy will have been unsuccessful.