Job Ref K141
Our client prides themselves on delivering exceptional gardens and offer a fully integrated landscaping service. They have been established for over 20 years and have an excellent reputation for design, build and maintenance of both domestic and commercial gardens in West London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time, permanent, professional gardener to join the existing team with an immediate start. If you are passionate about horticulture and are looking to develop and grow your skills, our client would love to hear from you. Duties included in the position are as follows:
- Working with all plant types including, shrubs, trees and perennials.
- Flowerbed maintenance, pruning hedges and shrubs.
- Regular use of power tools.
- Potential involvement of designing planting schemes.
- Installing and maintaining irrigation systems.
Our client is open to a range of candidates for this position, which has been reflected in the salary being offered. Depending on your previous skills and experience, you will be required to possess the following qualities:
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practice.
- A good work ethic and be extremely reliable.
- Be hard working and able to work in all types of weather.
- A good team player ready to roll up your sleeves to support colleagues as and when necessary.
- Take pride in your work and be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have a horticultural qualification and a minimum of 2-3 years of proven gardening experience. The working hours for the role are 7-am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday and a full UK driving license is essential for this position. Full uniform is provided by the client.
If this Gardener vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Bevan Andrews on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more Gardening jobs click Gardening or to view Landscape jobs click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Gardener vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.