Country Grounds Maintenance Ltd
CGM – Customer Service or Horticulture Apprenticeship
(CGM) was founded in 1985 and provides a complete service to both commercial and domestic customers. Operating throughout East Anglia, CGM has bases in Kings Lynn, Norwich, Cambridge and Peterborough and regularly travel into Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Are you green fingered? Enjoy being in a customer-facing role? If so, then this position might be the perfect opportunity for you. Join an established group, providing a front line service to their customers along with retail assistance in all things home and garden.
Site of apprenticeship
– Downham Home & Garden Store
Title of Apprenticeship Framework and Level
– Level 2 Horticulture
Training provide – KEITS
Training to be provided –
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Horticulture
Duration of Training
- NVQ Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Any additional elements
- Training in workplace
– 16-18 months
Total Paid Weekly Hours
Working Week Details –
Working Days (example Mon-Fri): Monday-Sunday 5 out of 7
Times (to include any shift work etc): between 9.00-5.30
Apprentice Wage –
Hourly Rate: 3.50
Weekly Rate: £140.00
Desired Personal Qualities
- Understanding of customer care
- Any gardening or horticultural knowledge/experience an advantage
- Strong communication
- Cheerful and enthusiastic
- Reliable and punctual – absolutely essential!
- Adaptable and flexible
- Willingness to undertake the full apprenticeship training programme and any other training required to enhance your development
GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English and Maths
Subject to business need and budgets, on successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be considered for permanent employment or progression.
If you would like to apply please send your contact details together with your CV to email@example.com.