Plant Assistant Manager required
Job Ref K048
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Plant Assistant Manager to join an independent Garden Centre in Surrey. This well-established Garden Centre is currently seeking candidates that are looking to progress from a Plant area Assistant/Supervisor role to a Plant Assistant Manager position and to join the team. The centre’s success has been built on a reputation of offering a vast range of plants from shrubs, bedding, perennials, bamboos, and grasses, hanging baskets and planted containers with the highest quality plants to suit all locations. As the Plant Assistant Manager, you will play a vital role in delivering a high standard of visual merchandising as well as customer services standards.
As a Plant Assistant Manager, you will deliver an exceptional service to customers and maximise plant sales. The successful candidate will need to be able to,
– Assist in develop, motivate and lead the plant area team and monitor their performance
– Assisting in purchasing a wide range of plant stock throughout the year
– Merchandising and displays, ensuring the product is shown to best advantage
– Maintaining high levels of high housekeeping on a continuing basis
– To Monitor both display and back up stock and placing appropriate orders
– To undertake other activities according to the season
As the Plant Assistant Manager, you’ll need to have the following experience;
– Experience of working in a garden centre or garden department within a retail store
– A passion for, and strong understanding of, horticulture
If you have experience in any of the following areas we would like to hear from you.
– Garden Centre Supervisor
– Garden Centre Planatarea Sales Assistant
– Salary of up to Circa £23k per annum
Our client provides the ideal environment in which to develop and thrive. Whether you’re an accomplished Plant Area Sales Assistant or a budding plant enthusiast looking for a role in management, our client will provide you with all the support you need to advance a career to be proud of.
If this Plant Assistant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sophie Sharpe on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more garden centre jobs, click Retail.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Area Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plant Area Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.