Maintenance Gardener required
Job Ref ADV405
Immediate Start Available
We are an established family garden maintenance and landscaping business looking for an experienced, motivated, and reliable Maintenance Gardener candidate to join our Mobile Garden Maintenance team to service our domestic customers.
As a skilled mobile gardener, you will be expected to be practical and adaptable in all gardening tasks with the ability to demonstrate working under your own initiative, as well as being an effective team member
Our customers’ gardens require expert care therefore a broad knowledge of gardening and plant identification is key.
The successful candidate will be involved in a range of soft landscaping activities which include:
- Lawn mowing & Lawn Care
Applicants should have comprehensive hands-on experience in garden care and maintenance and also experience working within the soft landscaping environment.
Applicants should have the following:
- A full clean manual driving licence
- A certificate in Horticulture (RHS Level 2 or equivalent)
- Experience using a full range of gardening equipment and machinery
- PA1/PA6 are desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working in a similar role with the domestic garden maintenance environment.
The job will be from Monday to Friday (7.30-4.30) including traveling time between jobs)
- Full uniform and PPE are provided
- Company van provided (working hours only)
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 DOE
- Well being and staff recognition initiatives
- Full access to training and online learning
This private advert is being managed directly by the employer. horticruitment are not involved in the hiring process and are therefore unable to share any additional information on this role. If you have any questions regarding this position, the best course of action is to apply for the job which will open a line of communication with the employer.