Landscape Team Leader
Working For: Horticruitment
Landscape Team Leader required
Job Ref K007
Established for over 11 years, my client is a landscaping and arboricultural company working with many customers, designers and landscape architects. They offer clear project management and pricing combined with skilled and friendly gardeners, craftsmen and labourers who are passionate about creating beautiful gardens. Over the years they have designed and build a variety of exciting and transforming projects of varying sizes, working closely with mostly domestic clients to deliver their aspirations. They are looking for a Landscape Team leader to join the expanding team.
The Landscape Team Leader will be assigned to a project and will be in charge of a team delivering high quality projects to their clients whilst liaising closely with the management team and client. Displaying skills in both hard and soft landscaping the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Organising and motivating the team, providing clear instructions and direction for their daily tasks
- Ensuring all landscaping works are carried out to the specification of the plan
- Ensuring all relevant machinery and materials are present
- Adhering to health and safety on site at all times
- Keep an accurate recording of times and materials used on site, informing management if more materials are required
- Providing management with daily reports and updates on works carried
- Liaising with clients on site, making sure all questions and queries are dealt with adequately
- Hard Landscaping – Especially brick and stone walls, paving with various materials as well as carpentry and groundwork
- Soft landscaping – soil preparation and some planting
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a high knowledge and experience of hard and soft landscapes across all landscape disciplines with managerial and organisational skills.
- Several years’ experience working within the landscaping industry
- Good communication skills being comfortable liaising with clients and leading a team of landscape operatives
- The ability to work under pressure to meet budgets, targets and deadlines
Please note that a full clean driving licence is essential for this role.
Working hours for this post are 8am – 4pm with overtime available.
If this Landscape Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sophie Sharpe on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Landscape Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Landscape Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.