GM Development Manager required
Job Ref M471
Our Client has been established for over 20 years and has been involved in commercial hard and soft landscaping right across the South East, spanning as far north as Peterborough and as far west as Bristol. They have completed landscape schemes for a wide variety of clients, including company headquarters, new schools and academies, business and retail parks, superstores and industrial estates, as well as involvement in ecologically sensitive areas. An opportunity has arisen for a Grounds maintenance Business Development Manager to take responsibility for special commercial hard and soft landscaping projects, throughout the south east.
The position of GM Business Development Manager has become available to join the sales team at one of the leading commercial landscape construction companies, to develop new relationships and maximise sales with existing customers and accounts.
2019 was a year of consolidation and subsequently significant improvement for them, so it’s a great time to join.
As a Grounds Maintenance Business Development Manager you will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious sales team who will support you in achieving your targets…and they will all help you celebrate hitting them too.
You’ll be looking after a sales portfolio of existing clients and accounts so you get a head start rather than having to build your client base from scratch, and the commission you earn from your sales is uncapped.
This is a perfect role for someone with sales and/or account management experience in the landscape construction industry.
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Promoting the company’s range of services using phone, email and face to face meetings
- Account management and customer support for existing customers
- Smashing sales and growth targets
The ideal candidate:
- Has significant experience in landscape construction sales, account management and business development
- Is enthusiastic, ambitious and wants to develop their sales career
- Knows about the landscape construction industry in detail
- Is a confident communicator who is comfortable speaking with new people in person and on the phone
- Likes to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- Loves to celebrate success
If this GM Development Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this GM Development Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this GM Development Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.