Exterior Planting Technician required
Job Ref F140
Our client creates, installs, and maintains exterior floral displays for their wide range of clients across London and the home counties. They are a passionate team that thrives on giving their clients the most beautiful flower displays possible creating schemes for corporate gardens, restaurants, and urban terraces and many more. With a lot of planning, expert growing and careful, regular maintenance their aim is to uphold their reputation as one of the best in the business and are constantly improving their service and products.
You will be responsible for visiting multiple clients each day within London and the Home Counties, maintaining their existing plant displays to a high standard. Tending to hanging baskets, window boxes, roof gardens and unique living flower walls. This is a responsible position as you will need to work on your own initiative and will be representing the company to the client. You will also need a keen eye for design and trends.
Full on-site training and mentoring will be provided
– Visiting multiple client’s sites on a regular basis
– Liaising and building professional relationships with the clients
– Ensuring that displays are maintained; watering, trimming, cleaning and pest and disease control.
– Installing new exterior planting schemes where required
– Working at height for the maintenance and installation of planting schemes
– Have a real eye for details and the ability to work on your own and use your initiative.
– Work in a timely manner to meet planned schedules.
Key Skills and Requirements:
Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, and able to work alone or as part of a team. Uniform and company van will be provided,
– Full UK manual driving licence (required)
– Must be a confident driver (required)
– Confidence working at height and carrying items up ladders (required)
– A passion for horticulture with a creative mindset
– Excellent customer service skills and a smart appearance
– Ongoing training and development
– On-site parking
– Uniform and company van provided
– Performance bonus
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm (this can be flexible)
If this Exterior Planting Technician vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sophie Sharpe on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Exterior Planting Technician vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Exterior Planting Technician vacancy will have been unsuccessful.