Job ref R813
Our client is excited to offer a position for an Estimator/Buyer at their offices in West London. Our client is a multiple award-winning garden design and build company based in West London. Founded by two passionate Horticulturalists 7 years ago, the pair have worked together for more than two decades and as a company they seek to remain a close-knit team that strives for excellence at every step. The company offer an end-to-end service to their clients, one that combines award winning garden design with industry leading landscaping. Earning an international reputation for understanding and interpreting ideas to create outdoor spaces beyond client imaginations and expectations and this is why they are trusted by such a collection of high-profile customers, companies, brands, and fellow professionals.
Candidates will be working on high end projects, ranging from £150,000 to £1.5 million in value with multiple projects running at any one time. You will need to have 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role within the Landscaping Industry.
- The ideal candidate will have a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy as they will be using specialist software to measure drawings to produce tender documents for pricing purposes which reflect the requirements of the clients in accordance with the specifications.
- Provide accurate estimations in accordance with company process
- Review, understand and complete client pricing requirements
- Be able to undertake site visits, surveys and meeting with clients as required
- Liaise with clients
- Ability to work with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Estimate the cost, materials and staff required to achieve the project specification
- Identifying areas of risk during the tender process
This is a full-time permanent vacancy working 40 hours a week. Candidates are expected to be working mainly in the office with the opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days a week after a period of time.
What our client offers:
- A friendly, warm and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Educational development
- Access to ‘Health assured’
- Cycle to work scheme
If this Estimator vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sophie Sharpe on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more Landscape jobs, click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Estimator vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Estimator vacancy will have been unsuccessful.