Our client is one of the largest commercial fencing contractors in the Southeast of England, primarily specialising in the commercial sector. Due to continued success and a period of rapid expansion they are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team. The company hold high value in the employees, and because of their unique position, actively encourage their employees to progress further and advance their careers within the group. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field and to contribute to the success of the business. They are a growing company so there is a real opportunity to make a difference and become a valued employee.
Your role will be to effectively programme plan, plan projects and oversee construction teams on site, to ensure the procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with company procedures to apply best value and prevent delays, ensuring the site team compliance with company commercial policies and procedures to attending tender handover meetings and delivering pre-start meetings to the site team.
- Ensure a commercial plan and end of life forecast is in place, monitored monthly for the successful delivery of the project
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors
- Implement the risk management process, review risk, register and check risk controls
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out
- 2 years minimum experience within an equivalent role
- Experience within New Build Housing Construction Sector.
- Supervisor CSCS card
- Experience of Pre-Qualification and Tendering process for a number of multi-disciplined projects
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor
- Be willing to work to tight deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Be able to work on their own initiative but remembering at all times they are working as part of a team
- Presentable and good organisation skills
- Have a positive attitude towards Health & Safety
Monday to Friday 06:00am – 5:00pm dependant on work commitments and route planning.
Salary circa £45,000 p.a depending on experience
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Company vehicle, laptop and phone
If this Contracts Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Niall Anderson on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
To view more Gardening jobs click Gardening or to view Landscape jobs click Landscape.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Contracts Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Contracts Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.